Friday, December 3, 2010

The New Trend in Fruit Protection

Have you ever packed a banana for lunch, only to open up your bag four hours later and find a bruised, squishy mess? I know I have. It's sad, because I really do love bananas.

Well no longer! They've now patented and mass produced the....BANANA GUARD!

Banana Guard

That's right. Your bananas are locked and loaded.

Oh, and if you happen to be looking for other guards for fruits of various sizes they've got those too. They even have a sandwich guard made of environmentally-friendly plastic!

You can pick up all of this and more at BananaGuard.com


Seriously, who comes up with this stuff?
I'd like to meet them.
-M

1 comment:

  1. That Banana gaurd doesn't seem to be versitile enough to fit all bananas. An abnormally fat or long banana per say, would feel rejected by this contraption...if I ate lunch, I'd concider my banana guard when choosing banana's at the grocery store. No one wants a banana that feels rejected- there are chalky tasting- ick.

    ReplyDelete